As being the entry to this report is restricted, you ought to locate a new model of it.
Sources listed on CONCEPTS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based upgrades for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” The post on business economics and research, MIT click, vol. 90(3), sites 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based advancements for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” Working documents 128, school of Ca, Davis, division of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based advancements for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” NBER Technical performing Papers 0344, National Bureau of money reports, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” Restricting consumer credit entry: domestic study indications on effects across the Oregon rate limit ,” functioning documents 08-32, Federal Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a Borrower nor a Lender get: a financial investigation appealing constraints and Usury statutes ,” NBER Operating paper 4954, state agency of economical reports, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” How Much Cash Should We Faith Differences-in-Differences Reports? ,” NBER Effective Papers 8841, National Bureau of finance study, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s option? Payday loans accessibility and serviceman abilities ,” Effective records 08-18, national hold financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” just how Payday loan availability impacts Overdrafts as well as other outcome ,” diary of income, assets and finance, Blackwell creating, vol. 44(2?3), documents 519-531, March.
Most associated items
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” the consequence of great interest speed limits on personal bankruptcy: man-made management evidence from present payday financing prohibitions ,” log of deposit & funds, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the end result appealing price hats on personal bankruptcy: artificial Control data from Recent pay check credit prohibitions ,” running document 2019-04, Auckland school of innovation, team of business economics.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” house fund ,” IMFS functioning papers Program 138, Goethe school Frankfurt, Institute for financial and Financial strength (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of temporary bank place and rates of interest ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory performing papers Program 2013-06, Brigham juvenile University, division of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational research.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The effects attention rate ceilings on households’ credit score rating entry: proof from a 2013 Chilean rules ,” Effective Papers Central financial institution of Chile 840, core financial of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” credit rating: an excessive amount or inadequate (or perhaps just Suitable)? ,” NBER doing work forms 19682, National agency of Economic data, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold Elizabeth & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. ” the consequence of payday loaning limits on alcohol sale ,” performing documents Program 4713, Victoria institution of Wellington, class of Economics and foreignbride.net/british-brides/ finances.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” reducing consumer credit availability: home research research on problems during Oregon rates cap ,” Working documents 08-32, national book Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory loaning and so the Subprime Crisis ,” Working documents show 2012-08, Iowa status institution, Charles A. Dice Center for investigation in financing Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory credit plus the Subprime problems ,” NBER performing paper 19550, nationwide Bureau of industrial data, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Pressure & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How pay check loans connection strikes Overdrafts along with other success ,” publication of clinking coins, loans and Banking, Blackwell creating, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the results of E-Cigarette minimal authentic deal era laws and regulations on teens content incorporate ,” NBER performing reports 23313, domestic Bureau of commercial study, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” just how cluster-robust inference is changing put on econometrics ,” Canadian diary of business economics, Canadian economic science connections, vol. 52(3), websites 851-881, August.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” How cluster-robust inference is evolving utilized econometrics ,” running report 1413, business economics division, personification’s school.
More details on this piece
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Family Habits – – – Customers Economic Science: Empirical Research
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Family Attitude – – – Family Conserving; Self Money
- D18 – Microeconomics – – House Attitude – – – Buyer Shelter
- G28 – savings economic science – – finance institutions and providers – – – federal strategy and legislation
All substance on this internet site has been given by the individual marketers and authors. You’ll be able to let proper errors and omissions. When asking for a correction, satisfy note this item’s handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Notice normal information about suggestions eliminate substance in RePEc.
For technical problems relating to this product, or perhaps to fix the writers, concept, conceptual, bibliographic or install information, call: . Essential contact information of supplier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
In case you have written this items and they are not even registered with RePEc, we all urge you to do so below. This allows to associate your very own page this goods. In addition, it helps you take prospective citations this piece which is not certain about.
If CitEc known a bibliographic resource but didn’t link an item in RePEc this, you can actually help with this type .
Once you learn of omitted gadgets mentioning this amazing tool, you’ll be able to allow us to generating those links with the addition of the relevant references in the same manner as earlier, each refering product. In case you are a registered composer of this product, you may even should go through the “citations” case in the RePEc Author tool visibility, since there is some citations waiting around proof.
For technical inquiries regarding this piece, and even to cure the writers, headings, theoretical, bibliographic or download ideas, call: Catherine Liu (email readily available below). Important contact details of service provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
You should be aware that corrections might take a few weeks to separate with the different RePEc companies.